Thursday, November 12, 2009

unfathomable monster

no matter how much i have healed
no matter how much stronger i have become
you stole something from me
and for that i will always haunt you
i will destroy your dreams
i will plauge your happiness
with visions of me
you may have my broken heart in your hands
but that blood stain colors me
and you cannot wash it from your heart
my blood poisons you
and feeds me
it will always be
what was our song?
"you belong to me"?
did you really love me?
or was i just some sort of possession?
so you could set yourself free
from the demons that inhabit you
the scars you displaced on me
such a scared little boy
not strong enough to be vulnerable to anyone
just a pussy with a big dick
to distract from how hard you had to run
from yourself
from growing up
you never will
may you never escape the words you promised me
may you never escape the noose i hold around your neck
for eternity, just like you promised me
laced with words you said so insincerely
now i will choke you with things you said
i will always punish you with the love you faked
let this be a lesson
you cannot light a flame
without getting scalded if youre not careful
you were so not careful with me
i will burn your eyes until you see what kind of monster you are
and the unfathomable monster you made me

No comments: