Thursday, November 12, 2009

choke on your own dick

what your trash has taught me i treasure
the benefits i reap
you can't measure
i'm a powerhouse
undefeated
don't you dare point the finger
when you stare starts to linger
longer than when i acknowledged you
i spit on what you are
and i see it so clearly
so tragic i had to weed through your
clever manipulations
your carefully calculated mishaps
that always perplexed so perfectly
that always got you so much
easily obtained pussy
but not me
maybe momentarily
but your bullshit
does'nt cover your flaws
not even close to it
and if you think for a second
you're coming close to the cause
and effect and want to blame me
you make me laugh silly boy
you couldn't own up to your shit
if your life depended on it
and its fucking pathetic
all you taught me
is to filter out
loser fuck ups like you
and never settle for anything
so
fucking
petty

No comments: