Saturday, August 22, 2009

it's funny

when guys you used to bang tell mutual friends we 'agreed' not to talk anymore. how is its 'agreeing' when i hung up on you and you pleaded with me to talk to you afterward? gimme a fucking break, you pussy! you were never good enough for me and you know it. why would you lie? to make yourself look better for getting played? just like you lied and told people i was your girlfriend? riiiiiiight! i stopped talking to you- make no mistake. we didn't agree on anything you fucking retard. you flipped out on me for the last time and i said 'i'm not going to have this conversation with you ever again'. and then i hung up on you and i havent spoken to your sorry ass since. all you did was bring me grief and i'm sorry i ever fucked you. you weren't even attractive to me anyway. get over yourself. dont make me post the text message conversations. i'll do it. you need to accept your defeat and have some integrity for once.









No comments: