Wednesday, August 12, 2009

grrr

i'm super pissed at my employer right now. i'm a sales rep. i sell internet accounts. we get a report that lets us know how many sales we have. so i checked my pay statment for this pay period and my commision is off. apparently- the report we get is not the one we get paid on. hence- my check is short. how the fuck does that makes sense? and how is it fair? i think its it's utter horse shit. what's worse is this is the second time this has happened. i think this is unacceptable and i will not tolerate this kind of treatment. if your ONLY job is to report numbers, numbers thats people rely on to live, then why can't you get it right? if that is your sole purpose and you fuck that up- your job should be taken. there is no other alternative. it's enraging.

1 comment:

Sidecarsally said...

You can sell me shit anytime, as long as you're naked.