Thursday, July 23, 2009

.

sometimes it's hard to see beyond the circumstances of your situation- of your life. sometimes they suffocate you and drag you down. it's hard to progress beyond at times. but you must know that there is more to any situation then just the end point. even if said end point is not favorable. i think people [and myself included] get lost in that. but its important to look at every aspect of a situation and internalize the positive aspects or gain positivity through knowledge. sometimes that is more important than the actual conclusion. it's easy to get down and drown yourself in possibilities and hypothetical situations. but you cannot focus on the past.even tho, learning from the past is crucial you cannot hold on to it. you have to acknowledge it then let it go. always looking forward. always moving on. this is hard for me and has been especially very rough. so much harder to do then to say. but i'm working on it. i don't want to waste my life on nostalgia. it has it's place. but unless it's pushing me forward- i can't let it hold me back.

1 comment:

DowntownRob said...

Yes... love the ending: "i don't want to waste my life on nostalgia. it has it's place. but unless it's pushing me forward- i can't let it hold me back."