Saturday, June 13, 2009

tarzan antics

i think it's rather disturbing when men try to do things with testosterone to try to impress you. for example- i went to a free show last night at a bar. a friend's band was playing so i went with this guy as a semi-date [ i say that lightly- i drove and he paid for nothing]. he proceeds to look at me like a ham sammich and tries way too hard to impress me. then we go inside and i am clearly uncomfortable because of him and also because of social anxiety. a good male friend of mine shows up thankfully and i feel a bit more at ease. but this fool i went with- proceeds to act jealous of said male friend for no apparent reason. and what's worse is he is acquainted with said male friend and is well aware that he has a girlfriend. he proceeds to play pool with some ugly broad and text random people to try to make me jealous. it didn't work. i don't care. that shit doesn't work on me. but what i don't get is why- after already putting me in an already awkward situation- why would he further that awkwardness? i think that is really uncool and pretty much pissed me off. then today he tries to wax all apologetic. but i'm like- what are you apologizing for? it must have been a guilty subconscious.

i don't get it. i either attract this or something opposite of the spectrum in terms of overly effeminate men who are clingy and wimps with big mouths. i attract the damaged. i attract tragedy. i attract people who have nothing to offer me. yay!

moral of the story is: don't try to throw your prehistoric game at me. it will never work.

No comments: