Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sick, sad world.

i hate when people babble mindless chatter that is of no importance. do people just say shit to hear themselves talk? no one cares if you're rolling a fat doobie and drinking a gallon of vodka. whoop-de-freaking-do! that's all you do. you're boring, you're predictable. spare me. it's the same tired rhetoric over and over like a blind game of verbal russian roulette. i wish someone would just blow their head off with a bullet of validity. i get so violent when i see people giving themselves away word by word. minute by minute. it's almost offensive. but i forget that people love mediocrity. i guess if people didnt- i would be surprised. sick sad world indeed.



x.
aa

1 comment:

Syntheah said...

I just said this very shit 3 hours ago. We are still in tune. I need to come see you before I lose my fucking mind.