Monday, July 7, 2008

annoyances at work.

what a day at work already. apparently a girl i work with- her 5 month old suffocated in the crib. soooo tragic. made me very sad. life is so precious and it will never amaze me how quick it can be taken away. its so ironic- i was thinking the other day how easily our existence can be taken. its just so sad that baby was 5 months old. didnt even have a chance to experience anything. the girl is very young as well. my heart absolutely break for her.

in other news: a girl i work with got let go today. she sat right next to me. my boss said he was "trimming the fat". yikes. it seem also my time at work could be limited. good thing my boss seems to take a liking to me. and im sure staring at my bewbs all day also works to my benefit. HA!

there is this girl that sits right by me and she drives me fucking insane. she fucking is repulso. doesnt take care of her appearance. she is so desperate to get fucked its pathetic. one time i thought i would be nice and invite her out- and this bitch acted a fool! got so shitty she could barely walk straight. was grabbing on my friends junk and grabbing me. tried to have another friend take her home but he wouldnt be caught dead with her. i was so embarassed. never again. since then i can barely stand her. she has this annoying clapper thing that drives me and everyone around me absolutely batty. someone keep stealing it and she is getting all shitty over it. but if i was here i would wise up and see that obviously it annoying otherwise someone wouldnt steal that shit! duh! put on some makeup and do some sit ups before you start questioning why you cant get laid. obvi! she is so mother fucking nosey it makes me want to knock her out. as we speak she is sitting 2 desks away trying to eavesdrop on what im so intent about writing here. grrrr! she dresses fucking tragically- im talking a beige ball cap, faded green shorts to her knees and loose pinkish shirt that is faded and has some throw back 90's stripe going across the boobs and black socks and skate shoes. WTF! grunge is dead and whats more- even back in that era you will still look like a sloopy, cellulite ridden, washed up stoner that no one wants to fuck. how sad for you. oh and please remove that chin and moustache hair. it makes me throw up in my mouth everytime i get close to you. gag!

maybe i just get annoyed to easy. i dunno. but work sucks and they just docked my pay from $12 an hour to $10. not that big of a deal since i also get commission on top of that. gay. im out more later.

No comments: